Pari & Gershon Inc.
PGI was founded in 2009 and is located in San Jose, California. PGI is certified as a Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE), Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Economically Disadvantage WOSB (EDWOSB).
PGI provides the following services:
Clients choose to work with us because:
- Environmental Consulting Services
- Engineering Design
- Construction Management
- Professional and Skilled Trades Staffing
- We are highly responsive.
- We believe in Team Work and Build Successful Teams.
- We Collaborate with Clients and Project Team Members.
- We Provide Fair and Reasonable Pricing.
- We Have Established Health and Safety Program.
- We Have Established Quality Control Program.
- Sustainability and Green is Incorporated in Everything We Do.
- We Enjoy Being Challenged and Respond to Project Challenges.
- We Care and Deliver.
It is our goal to deliver exceptional service to every client. The resources of the entire company are available to every project as needed. We respond promptly to client requests, honor our commitments,
and bill fairly for our services.
Professional Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Asbestos Consultants (CAC)
- Environmental Scientists
- Professional Engineers
- Professional Geologists and Hydrogeologists
- CA Qualified SWPPP Developer
- CA Qualified SWPPP Practitioner Certificate
- CSLB No.: 950456
- General Engineering A
- General Building B
- Electrical C10
- Fire Protection C16
- Demolition C21
- Traffic Control C31
- Painting C33
- Asbestos and Hazmat
PGI is a Union Shop
And Construction Services
- Environmental Consulting Services (NAIC: 541620)
- Engineering Design and Construction – Commercial and Institutional Building (NAIC: 541330 & 236220)
why clients choose us
- We collaborate with clients and project team members.
- We engage our extensive expertise.
- We focus on delivering successful results.
- We respond to project challenges.
© 2021 Pari & Gershon, Inc.